I can never live anywhere without a farmer's market. I LOVE them. I'm a sucker for anything organic and local. This weekend we stopped at the farmers' market it Ballard (cute Scandinavian fisherman neighborhood in Seattle) for the first time. We usually go to the Wallingford one but the Ballard one proved to be just as good.

one of the smaller markets in the city

amazing bouquets - $3-$10

the one I bought - $5

amazing whole wheat sourdough - I also bought amazing cheese to go with it but Brent was giving me a hard time about taking photos of EVERYTHING (does he not know me at all?) But if you ever see "River Valley Cheese" made in Fall City, WA - buy the Valley Girl! Unfortunately, Shelby loved it as much as I did and managed to steal the last half off the counter.
No comments:
Post a Comment