Sunday, September 13, 2009
12 weeks have gone by...
Whoohoo - we're past the 12 week mark. I can only assume everything with baby is fine - how do people not go crazy in between ultrasounds?? We don't have another for 4 more weeks. I was sick this past week - 4 of my coworkers have come down with swine flu and I had definitely had something viral - though not as bad as I thought swine flu would be. So who knows. I was sick for 3 days, had a fever (which freaked me out, but apparently never got high enough to hurt the baby), upset stomach, and the usual cold symptoms on top of that. Maybe I had a mild case of the flu? Anyway, I'm fine, I am assuming the baby is fine. I never got dehydrated and my fever didn't reach over 100 degrees. This did convince me to get my flu shot soon though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment