Last Sunday, I took the day off. I've been working what seems to be non-stop lately.
We went to Lincoln Park for our first time - it is a block away from Brent's work in West Seattle - right on the puget sound. It's HUGE, and beautiful.
Look closely at this picture - there's a cute baby seal disguising himself as a baby log (he's hard to see, I didn't bring my zoom lens with me this day). This part of the beach was roped off to give him some space.
Our baby boy turned 1 1/2 on the 3rd.
He is the cutest jabbering 1.5 year old we know.
His favorite things are: cars, trains, trucks, buses, airplanes, boats (are ya seeing a theme here?)
He also loves animals - especially dogs, cats, ducks, and hippos (he always points out hippo pictures and toys)
He LOVES going to stores, and gets pretty darn sad when he doesn't get to leave for something. I think the terrible twos have arrives a little early...
He is still a non-stop, climbing, adventurous, curious little guy. He is ALWAYS busy.
He says new things every day - trying to repeat things I tell him. He's mastered "I wandat" with a big smile ("I want that")
Our neighbors have this toy - and we've borrowed it several times. Why? Because my child can play with it for HOURS. Seriously - he once sat and played with this van for 1.5 hours before I forced him away from it for dinner. It's the only time he sits still. You know what he's getting for Christmas! Of course he likes the "vintage" model that can only be found on eBay.
I love this age. He shows us so much love. He greets us with hugs, gives Shelby kisses on her nose, and plops down in our laps when he wants to be close.
Despite him looking more and more like a big kid every day...
He still looks like a baby when he sleeps.

1 comment:
Ryland is so-o-o adorable - wish I could give him some hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment