When Brent asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, I couldn't really decide...
Then I heard it was going to be near 80 degrees this weekend, and then all I wanted to do was go camping.
So we quickly packed up the car, Ry, and some friends and headed an hour north to Granite Falls.
It was by far the best weekend of 2012.
We learned Ryland thinks river mud is quite delicious
fishing for the first time
Our campsite had a great swing, Tony helped me get some good momentum
My next time on the swing I decided to jump off into the river - it was freezing in that water by the way.
I have been with Brent for nearly 9 years, and I've never seen him do anything like this. He may have been heavily pressured by us all to try it, but we were so proud ;)
Too bad I didn't bring a swimsuit or extra dry clothes!
Best mother's day ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment