Monday, September 21, 2009

13 weeks DONE!



Can't believe the time is going so fast.  I woke up Saturday morning with a very different belly.  I've felt huge the past 7 weeks because of all the bloating I've been experiencing - but that made me look like I just ate Thanksgiving dinner.  Now I have a belly that has a firm bump on it.  It feels different too - when I lay on it or bend over to pick something up.  I can actually feel that there is a baby in there!  What a weird feeling...  I figured I would get my bump earlier than most people do since I'm so short.  It's exciting to actually be showing, but now I realize I have to tell everyone that I'm pregnant now!  One of my clients' parents gave me a funny look tonight and asked me if I had any children (I just started working with this family last week.)  He was looking at my belly as he asked so I told him "just the one on the way."  I'm not used to discussing anything about my self with my clients' families when I go in for the weekly meetings.  I figure if I'm charging them, I need to make all the conversation about their child!  Looks like I'll have to work it into the conversation at my other meetings this week.  As for my full-time job at the school, everyone has been awesome to me lately.  I haven't had to deal with any tantrums, poopy pants, or stubborn children that need to be physically moved from an area. 

In other non-baby related news... there's not much going on.  Brent and I went to our 2nd Sounders game of the season on Saturday (tied 0-0 with Chivas)- we have yet to go to a game where they win!  The rest of the weekend was spent to cleaning out our spare bedroom which will take the next 6 months to finish, for sure. 

1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

I am SOO excited for you guys! When I found out you were expecting and that we were so close together on our due date I was even more excited! I love the pictures that you have up for each week. Do you have a friend take those for you? I love your blog too. I thought I saw it a while ago somewhere, but I couldn't ever find it again, so I am glad you left a comment on our blog!