We had our 34 week checkup a few days ago. Everything with baby looks great, I love our midwives more and more with every visit, and I can't believe that I start my weekly appointments in 2 weeks.
I have the ENTIRE week off of work (I love mid-winter break) and I am in full nesting mode. On the agenda for today: paint the bathroom, paint the doors and trim all over the house, and make a new piece of artwork for the nursery. I also have about 50 loads of baby laundry to do and plan on getting our hospital bags packs and carseat installed sometime this week.
The only things that isn't GREAT with baby is his position. Right now he's turned OP - so the back of his head is at the back of my pelvis. We want him to be facing OA, or towards my back. So I am having a great time trying to encourage him to turn around! Lots of hands and knees time. Brent and I built a little structure last night that enabled me to lay on my stomach to get him to turn. Of course he didn't budge, but it was a comfortable way to watch the Olympics!
a romantic Valentine's day evening, right? I guess we've been together a LONG time when we're satisfied ordering a pizza and watching figure skating on Valentine's Day.


1 comment:
glad things have gone so well. hope the uncomfortable things you've experienced lately don't get any worse. that laying postition just doesn't look comfortable, hope it does the trick!
I haven't seen much of the Olympics...hope there's lots more skating on.
Post a Comment