Monday, March 8, 2010

37 week update

 
yes, that's a BIG round belly.
I cut my work hours down this week - I now only work one full day.  I just cannot spend my entire day getting up and down from the floor and sitting in chairs made for 3 year olds.  OUCH.  I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow - that should be AWESOME.

We had an appointment today which was not very eventful.  Our midwife told us we could have this baby tonight or a month from now, but until he comes - enjoy EVERYTHING that we get to do without a baby. We've been trying to do this - going out A LOT.  It's definitely not good for my weight gain or our wallets - but our days of doing that together are seriously numbered. 

Brent's classmates threw us a "baby party" on Saturday - it was so much fun!  They all pitched in for Target gift cards for us and made little fetuses out of play-doh (it was a contest...)  Brent has been in class with them for the past 3 years and this week is their last week of classes together EVER.  Hopefully they all keep in touch - we love them :)  

Our timeline for March looks like:
Touring the birthing center - March 11th
38 week appointment - March 16th
Last day of work for Brent and Brandi - March 19th
Brent starts student teaching - March 22nd
39 week appointment - March 23rd
Due Date - March 27th
40 week appointment - March 30th

March is definitely a busy month.  Hopefully the birth date of our little guy falls in there somewhere. 

1 comment:

The Allreds said...

wow...that's quite the month. hope Brent can sail through the first part of student teaching since the baby will be so new and I'm sure he'll want to spend as much time with him as possible!
sending love your way!