I can't wait to take pictures of our baby and have been a little sad I haven't gotten any really "good" maternity photos throughout this pregnancy (I actually hate photos of myself - but I want to be able to look back at this one day!). Brent isn't patient with the camera and could care less about lighting - we end up with a ton of pictures of me looking really annoyed at him. And I hate paying someone else to take my photos since I have the equipment to do it myself. HOWEVER - I just bought a hand-held remote for my camera and my world has changed. I no longer need to be behind the viewfinder.
40 weeks have gone by so quickly. This belly has grown so big. I'm ready to meet this baby!
2 comments:
Excited for you guys!
The fact that you're JUMPING in that picture makes me feel better, after I saw you walk the other day I felt like I Just wanted to scoop you up and hug you. Now I trust you're doing A-ok. Love you!
Post a Comment