Friday, June 4, 2010

FOLKLIFE

I usually spend Memorial Day at a work conference - which was in San Antonio this year. Since I have a teeny tiny baby, I obviously skipped out on it. Instead we stayed close to home... it was so rainy and dreary in Seattle. On Monday, the sun came out and we headed to Seattle Center for Folklife - the northwest festival celebrating northwest culture and raising environmental awareness. Basically there's a lot of food, performances. and hippies. Ry loved people watching and amazingly took a nap while we were there (I thought he'd be too stimulated to sleep.) It was a successful outing.

he loves the Moby wrap - FINALLY!

sleepy baby and the space needle - we thought his "save the rainforest" shirt would be appropriate for this festival.

very interested in hacky sacks.

still watching people play hacky sack

1 comment:

The Allreds said...

was that his first "fieldtrip???" looks like it was great fun. how neat to get a photo with the space needle at such a young age...it's a keeper!