... has something looking a lot like ringworm all over his diaper-area. Yuck, yuck, yuck. He's obviously going to take after me in this area. Have no idea why I never get sick but I get NASTY cases of ringworm that spread all over about once a year or so. My sisters used to get it really bad too. Sorry, Ry-Ry.
He's also been fussy the past few days or so - screaming out of nowhere! This is super unlike him. Well, I found a little bump on his gums a couple days ago and now I can see what appears to be a tooth trying to poke through. He can't be old enough for this yet! Hopefully the little bugger makes its way out soon and stops hurting my baby :(
Oh, and he just bit his tongue and now has a super-painful looking blood blister on the tip.
Good thing we're already scheduled for the pediatrician tomorrow for his 4-month check-up!
No comments:
Post a Comment