This little guy sure has changed our lives the past 6 months. He is a SUCH a sweet baby and is always smiling. He's developing a lot of personality and I'm loving watching him grow up.
He's also pretty good-looking if I can say so myself.
This past month we had a couple firsts:
First runny nose! I feel like teeth are really on their way.
First purees. He loves everything - this man is an eating machine!
Here is what he's doing at 6 months:
Playing - every waking minute. He loves toys, especially books, and is so happy to sit in a mountain of activities and touch, shake, chew, etc....
He's always moving. If he's not scooting around on his belly, then he's rolling or bouncing. We're going to have our hands full!
He's starting to really show a lot of frustration when he can't do something. When he can't make a toy light up or play a song, he lets out this high-pitched scream (sounds like a fake-cry) until he finally gets it. He also lets us know when he's mad. Brent a paper napkin away from him at a restaurant the other day and Ryland made sure EVERYONE heard how upset he was. He used to be sooo chill. We're also starting to see some separation anxiety emerging. I literally cannot go to the bathroom without him in tow. The second I walk out of sight - he cries. If someone else is with us, he doesn't get upset but does give a pretty concerned look when I come back.
He's such a ham. He knows what a camera is and knows what he's supposed to do when one is pointed at him. Probably because I've taken thousands of photos of this guy. He loves to be tickled, bounced, and squeezed. He just learned how to blow raspberries and we are constantly changing his shirts now because he gets soaking wet from all the spit bubbles he makes. Basically, he is so fun right now. I love this age and he kind of makes me want a whole house full of babies! That's not happening though :)





2 comments:
I can't believe our boys are already 6 months old! It is so fun to see how Ryland is growing up! You guys are such great parents.
What an amazing baby Ryland - six months old! He is thriving because of all the love he receives from his great parents - you are such loving,fun, and devoted parents.
Post a Comment