Now here's the point in our vacation when I realized I DID have my camera charger - got the battery powered up, and took a TON of pictures to make up for the lack earlier in the week. So, grandma and grandpa Allred, I have a lot of great pics of Christmas I'll be sending your way soon!
Enjoy these for now:
special slippers hiding in the tree for Ryland (I love his face here!)
cute little feet!
not sure what you all are doing... but I think everyone made it in this shot!
Ian got a piggy bank!
Ryland got a dump truck!
Isaac got a bow!
Ian got a "fissing poh!"
Hope you like your Ry-Ry photo block :)
Izzie LOVES holding the baby
Shelby LOVES opening everyone else's presents
Ryland LOVES being with his cousins
he got a lot of good crawling practice at g-ma and g-pa's house, chasing cousins all over the place. Weird technique he has, but he's a FAST little guy!
Maybe Shelby will share her toys with me...
Peekaboo!
No comments:
Post a Comment