I purchased a double jogging stroller last night, and we celebrated with an outing today. Double stroller = no more carrying one baby in a front pack while pushing the other in the BOB. I took the boys to zoo, where we met up with Katie and cute lil' Addie.
| Ryland loved the bear and even said "BEAR!" The amount of new words this kid has put out in the past few days is outrageous. And so cool. |
Zoo with 2 toddlers that would rather walk than ride = BUSY me!
Oh, and in case you were shocked by that picture. Yes, I'm blonde now.
The otters were the biggest hit! Last time we came to the zoo, Ry didn't care about the animals at all. Oh how quickly they change! Ryland called the otters "daaahgs." Yes, dear - aquatic dogs.
It's not an outing with mama, unless I forgot something. Today it was the water bottles. So, lucky boys got "Dino Juice" from the Zoo Cafe.
Ryland running around like the crazy man he is. Check out the peacock hanging out in the food court.
This peacock was so friendly. It let us get very close for a good look!



2 comments:
Had tons of fun with you guys!
How fun!! What a great place to play, run, and learn! See you soon!
Post a Comment