Thursday morning, we woke up and said goodbye to our friend, Stella.
and headed to Lagoon in Farmington - an amusement park with a fun water park.
Ry-Ry was pretty unsure of the rides at first. We went on a train ride through the zoo at the park.
by the end of the ride he was waving at all the animals.
Then, Ryland and I went on his first roller coaster. If you can see in the photo (don't mind my crazy hair!!) he held his breathe for most of the ride (yes, his face is BRIGHT red). But at the end he was all smiles and waving at all the spectators. So, I think he LIKED it?
At the end of the day, we went into the water park portion where we rode the lazy river and went down water slides. That was the best part! We had one happy but exhausted little guy.
THIS never happens.
1 comment:
Wow, you were able to pack in a lot of fun things on your trip. I love that Ry referred to everything as a "dog".
Post a Comment