Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas at Mimi's

 We opened the rest of our family gifts Christmas Eve night at my mom's house.  If love was measured by toys - then Ry's Mimi, aunts, and uncles made him the most loved boy ever.  There's always so much activity at Mimi's that I usually forget to take photos...
 
Santa came the next morning - and Ryland was so ready to open his presents he didn't wait for everyone to get up before he started unwrapping.
"I wannnnt dis!"

 Aunt Auti helped him get the packages going - silly Santa must have used too much tape...
 He was very excited about his coloring book - and the over 2,000 stickers (seriously.) that were in his stocking.


 "Whoah!"
Santa knows about someone's car obsession.


 I absolutely hate guns - but I made my husband and future brother-in-law happy by tagging along for "shootin" later in the day.

Such a great holiday with so much family.

No comments: