My sweet Maw CJ was in a horrible car accident on January 27th. She has extensive head trauma and brain injury, not to mention numerous broken bones and possibly some unknown internal injuries. She is currently in the ICU in Hammond, Louisiana. My dad, Ryland and I flew down to help my grandpa for the past 9 days. I have many wonderful pictures of Ryland visiting the "homeland" which I will post later.
For now, I just have this photo of my mamaw meeting Ryland for the first and only time (so far). He is her second great-grandchild and she is always telling me on the phone that she "needs to get her hands on him"
Please pray for healing for my grandma! She is so important to our family and we hope she comes back to us.
1 comment:
Moments like these helps us realize how much we appreciate the days where the most stressful part was what to put on the table for dinner that night. We'll pray for you all.
Post a Comment