Thursday, April 26, 2012

First barbeque of 2012

 We love to barbeque. With our friends, complete with guitars for sing-a-longs and bonfires for marshmallow roasting.
We hosted the first of what we hope is many this weekend.  We had about 10 friends join us, Ry loves the attention (and gifts) he gets from all his childless aunts and uncles around here!  
He also loves roasted corn with lots and LOTS of butter.

 The weather was beautiful on Saturday - I'm so ready for it to be like this every day!

 Our friend Julie brought her camera and took lots of great shots of Ryland - he is quite the little model.

and the sing-a-longs lasted until midnight... sorry neighbors!  Fun fact: this is Russell - and he was my next door neighbor when I was 6 years old.  I think nearly everyone at our house this weekend is an Ephrata native - we just can't get away from these guys (not that we'd ever want to.)

No comments: