Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Hoh and Forks

 We stayed the night in Forks, which is a tiny fishermen town that has been taken over by Twilight - there was multiple establishments such as the one in the above photo.

 
 Thursday we drove to the Hoh Rainforest - I have never been before so I was super excited.
The Elk are fearless around there - I took this photo without a zoom lens...


 The Hoh looks like a different world - absolutely gorgeous.

 Ryland thought "Momo" lived in the water, we Momo-searched for awhile.

 This kid is quite the hiker.  We did a 1.5 mile loop and he kept up the whole time

 I love this photo - Ryland looks like a mini Brent to me lately, they even walk similarly

 my favorite boys!

 

 Ry loved to explore the holes through the trees - he called them 'houses'


 Ry routed out our hike for the day

 he really wanted to sit in this "house" - such a funny kid!

No comments: