Sunday, April 11, 2010

One Week

Baby Ry - 1 week old

I don't have a lot to post about - Ryland is such a good baby (but I guess I don't have any other baby to compare him to...)  He hardly ever fusses and is letting us get some sleep.  Our friends continue to be amazing and are taking great care of us - thank you all for the meals!  
"mimi" and Ryland

My mom left yesterday so it's been just our little family for a day or so.  I'm so glad she got to take a week off and spend some time with her first grandbaby.

Our first born, Shelby, is doing great with the new baby.  She is very gentle but a little "on-edge" (so much barking!)  I think she is being protective. 

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Brandi, he is so cute!

Camille said...

One week old already?