Monday, May 3, 2010

1 Month Already!?


I can't believe it has been a month.  Here's what our little Ry is doing lately:
  • sucking his thumb - although he has a really hard time getting it to his mouth. Sometimes he gets lucky.
  • Rolling onto his back from his tummy (not really intentionally) - he is super active, always on the move!
  • Looking at everything!  We have a hard time getting this guy to sleep lately - he just wants to check everything out.
  • Cooing - he loves to hear his own voice
  • Starting to smile when we talk to him, but it takes a lot of persistence on our part
  • fattening up - this baby is getting heavy!  He doesn't even look like my little newborn anymore.
He still wants to sleep with us, which I love.  We've tried the crib a few times but I think that's still a ways off.

No comments: