- I've started working again - a couple hours here and there in the evenings. We've been without ANY income since March and it's just not possible for me to stay home full-time while Brent is doing his internships. It's worked out so Brent can stay with Ryland while I'm gone so they've gotten some "man-time" together
- I've been trying to get more than just baby cuddling done during the day. We have AMAZING friends who have been dropping off meals for us everyday. After 6 weeks of not cooking, my first attempt was a GIANT fail. It's hard to get things done when baby-boy decides he's starving right before the oven timer beeps.
- Ry-Ry developed a nice case of baby acne - which pretty much broke my heart to see his perfect little face looking more like that of a 13 year old!
- Ryland is becoming more fun every day. He loves to be talked to and smiles when he's getting attention. He's also getting so big - I can't believe it.
- Because of all the growing he's been doing, Ryland fits in the stroller now! We've been going on lots of walks and he loves them. I was hoping riding in the stroller would put him to sleep but he is more alert than ever during our outings.
- Digital scrapbooking has been a hobby of mine since I got Photoshop, but I'm starting to put it to good use by making a book to document all of our new adventures. After making a year's worth of pages I'll publish them in a blurb book. Here's a preview of what I've been working on:

- and finally - I've been cleared to begin working out again. I am so out of shape and I'm pretty sure my ab muscles are non-existent now... I have a goal and I will not post on here the amount of weight that needs to be lost - ya'll can just know that it is in progress ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment