They were just too cute with him. Do you see the pacifier in Ryland's mouth for every picture? That particular paci can't leave our sights - he loves it and I only have the one, what would I do if I lost it?? Ry was pretty good throughout the day. I have to admit I still get a little stressed about taking him anywhere because this little guy is sooo easily overstimulated and then becomes intensely overtired and makes for nightmarish night times for us after busy days. He was really hard to put down tonight (you should see how hard he fights sleep when he's over-tired!), guess he just had too much excitement for the day. He was wide awake for the whole 1.5 hour car ride home (isn't every baby supposed to fall asleep in the car?!) I'm going to try to keep things a little more low-key and stay close to home until he's a few weeks older.
1 comment:
cute photos!!! fun to see all those cousins together! our kids can't wait for their turn : )
Post a Comment