Saturday, August 7, 2010

The past week.

I've been working. Since Ry was 5 weeks old, I've worked about 4-8 hours per week. I did 20 this week. And although I am still convinced I have the BEST job in the world, I missed my cute baby waaay too much to do that again for awhile. Good thing I have awesome friends to watch him and never had to worry!

Ry has been practicing sitting a lot - he's getting pretty good! He was hanging out with Dad this day.

I watched a friend's cute baby one afternoon - he's only a few weeks older than Ry. They loved to pull on each others' clothes and body parts.

Shelby is starting to love Ry as much as we do. She didn't just lay BY him today, she laid ON him. Guess he's officially part of her pack.

Too cute.

1 comment:

The Allreds said...

looks like he's an official boy...wrestling and all. love the Shelby shots, now my kids want a dog even more!