Monday, September 13, 2010

Labor Day Camping

Wish Poosh is one of my favorite state parks in Washington - I love all the grassy fields surrounded by mountians.  Makes for gorgeous photos.


Ryland and I joined some of my family there for Labor Day - Chase and my dad stayed home.  My mom, sisters, and their boyfriends all made it out though.  Here's Auti and Chuky playing Indian Poker.  Hope Chuky didn't bet much on that hand!

Auti and Chuky are musical - they sang and played guitar the whole weekend.  Ryland LOVED it.

So much fun.

Our campsite had this great field in the back

of course I got lots of cute shots of the baby boy

Ryland spent the weekend being passed from aunt to aunt and Mimi

it was cold so we spent a lot of time playing in the tent

Mimi and her only grandbaby

Ryland loves airplane rides
and finally we got some pictures of us together.  Usually I'm holding the camera so I'm never actually *in* the pictures.  

Ryland had a blast, looks like we have a little camper on our hands.  Don't know how much camping we'll be doing in the future as Brent has realized he doesn't like it much at all.  He prefers a hotel.  What a wuss ;)

1 comment:

ckallred8 said...

What gorgeous photos of you, Ryland, and the family and scenery! Brent, you better change you attitude about camping - it is the best!