Thursday, September 23, 2010

Photo Update

Go Dawgs!
Dad is pretty excited to have someone to watch football with
Brent has been spending most of his time at home playing with the babe.  I really appreciate him getting up with Ryland in the mornings so I can sleep a little.  My little teether is not sleeping so well at night right now!  
Ry loves giving kisses
and he really loves his daddy... although there is no denying he is a momma's boy for sure.
he has been feeling pretty crummy lately - we think it's teeth as I noticed a little white poking through his gums today.  But it could be another of those pesky calcium deposits disguised as a tooth!  
the only current family photo of us.  time to utilize the tripod and remote-controlled shutter I think.

and I leave you with this:
I love where we live.

Ryland and I went to the sculpture park last week to meet up with a "mommy group" - all the other kids were a year old and very mobile.  Ryland LOVED watching them.  I think we'll make it a weekly venture.

No comments: