I know a fun family that always celebrates their sons' half birthdays. The boys get a kick out of it and usually get a funny half-present, half of a card, and do a fun family activity on that day. I want to celebrate half-birthdays with my kiddo too. We had a little party today - I think in the future half birthdays will be a fun outing day - but since Ry doesn't really care either way, we had our friends over to more or less celebrate us in our 6 months of parenthood and Ry in his 6 months of awesomeness.
I made cream-filled cupcakes
we decorated
invited our friends
and just hung out for a couple of hours. Here's Addie in her party dress and Ryland in his super-cool dino shirt that is still a little big. These guys are buddies. Ryland loved to lift up Addie's tutu - gave us all a good laugh.
Thanks to all our amazing friends who love our baby! We're so glad to have so much "family" here.



2 comments:
What a fun idea! He is so cute
What a great idea! Ryland is so adorable (so is his little friend).
Post a Comment