Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

 Rylie-bug is in love with our decorations.  He just stares at them for the longest time.  So cute.
We put up our tree yesterday - we got it from the cute little tree farm where we got our tree last year as well.  Since we're on a TIGHT budget this year for Christmas - we wanted the most bang for our buck.  This 8 foot tree is nearly bare on top (haha!) - but I think if I get some more ornaments on there you'd hardly notice.  It's definitely not a pretty tree but we decided it has character... 
 It looks kind of sad... more lights and more ornaments needed!  I may have to retire the Burberry ribbon as well, as sad as that is.  This is our largest tree to date.


I was going to make some cute vintage-inspired stockings for all 4 of us (dog included) - but I have so many projects going on right now that the stockings are going to have to wait till next year.

I did Black Friday (which was actually 10 pm Thursday) at Toys R Us.  Stood in line for 40 minutes, ended up being person #200 but it was really pretty painless.  So glad I didn't get there any later than I did because it was becoming madness as I left.  But I got the wooden train set I wanted for Ryland at 50% off - so worth the chaos.  I also found great deals online at Amazon and Old Navy (Got to love online black Friday deals!)


1 comment:

Camille said...

I think your apartment looks very festive! I still have yet to get out the Christmas decorations. We were just having so much fun doing other things this weekend that we didn't get to it.