- just filed our taxes and for the first time in 3 years we don't owe an arm and a leg to the IRS! Yay for a real refund!
- I got our new Moby Wrap in the mail today and can't wait to try it out with a baby
- I finally decided on some cloth diapers and got them ordered - I've been studying up on all the different kinds for WEEKS!
- As long as he's not late - we'll be meeting this little guy in less than 2 months!
2 comments:
You'll have to borrow someone's baby to practice with the wrap. Of use a doll or something. Gotta get really good at it before nameless baby boy comes!
I have a moby wrap and LOVE it! I was never really good at wrapping it, so I was happy to see that on the website for Moby Wrap they have instructions for wrapping it. They are so nice to have because you can "wear" the little guy and still have your hands free to do other stuff. That right there is a HUGE thing! Can't believe we are getting so close!! It sounds like you guys are set and ready! I need to jump on the bandwagon there because there are a few things I still really need to get! Ah! Where did the time go!?
Post a Comment