Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 week appointment

I apparently have some super hearty breastmilk because our little guy now weighs 7 pounds 7.5 ounces.  That means he's gained over a pound in just 1 week.  I couldn't believe it!  He had to get blood tests today but didn't even cry - he was just super alert and checked out everyone who came into the room.  I love this laid-back baby!

In other news, I have mastitis.  Ryland and I are in bed - Brent's mom is visiting and she is staying busy by scrubbing and baking and painting unfinished closet doors.  Usually I don't like being waited on but today it's nice. 

2 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

I am so sorry you have mastitis!! I had it with Deagan and it is miserable. I hope you get feeling better soon!
Ryland is so cute!!

Shellie said...

Bummer! Sorry about the mastitis. Get better soon and continue to let people take care of you. Love ya!