Brandi, you captured all of this perfectly! He is so adorable! We use to take Sheri on long car rides to make her happy. I also learned to eat while pushing her stroller with the toes of one foot while I ate!
Once we kept Ramona and she was so fussy, we gave her a tad of boubon in her milk! I never told Barbara this, so I hope you will keep my secret!
3 comments:
That's too cute Brandi
You caught some cute funny faces, though.
Brandi, you captured all of this perfectly! He is so adorable! We use to take Sheri on long car rides to make her happy. I also learned to eat while pushing her stroller with the toes of one foot while I ate!
Once we kept Ramona and she was so fussy, we gave her a tad of boubon in her milk! I never told Barbara this, so I hope you will keep my secret!
Post a Comment