Friday, September 3, 2010

Trip to Google

Our good friend Tom works for Google in San Francisco. He sent Ry this onesie before he was born. He was in town working from the Seattle branch on Thursday so Ry and I visited him for lunch. First of all, I need to figure out how to get a job at Google. Their Seattle office is awesome - you can bring your dog to work, there is exercise equipment with built-in desks (walk while you work, I love it.), ping-pong tables galore, and a restaurant where you can eat for free all day long. Ry and I took advantage of the restaurant (well, I did anyway). Secondly, Ryland was a hit in his Google-gear. Tom even gave him his security badge to complete the outfit.


1 comment:

ckallred8 said...

Brandi,
We love your photos! You have a unique talent to take memorable, eye-catching and heart touching photos! We especially love photos of Ryland - he is growing up too fast! Can't wait to see you all soon. Much love, Mom and Dad Allred