Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Day 1

 Some of our friends were throwing a costume party Saturday night - Brent and I always have coordinating costumes but were still costume-less that morning.  We ran to value village, found power ranger suits in size 4T, then I cut them up and sewed the designs onto clothes we already had.  For lack of better planning - we went as Power Rangers. 
 Grandpa and Grandma Allred spent most of the day with us Saturday.  Too bad the weather was gross and didn't do the neighborhood businesses trick-or-treat.  We'll have to catch it next year.
 Ryland LOVES his grandparents!  So glad they could spend some time with him.
 ha! comical.

Yes, we look silly.  But we took him the prize for "Best Costume You Would Have Worn in 1995" :)  So true.

1 comment:

loriol said...

love the costumes, I think they are rad in 2010 and 95!