Saturday, July 3, 2010

3 Months Old

Baby Ry-Ry, you are already 3 months old!
You've done so much growing and developing in the past month. Here's what you're up to these days:

*you love tummy-time, I think you like the new point of view it gives you. You push up on your arms and stick your head straight up to look around
*you continue to be the most alert baby I've ever seen. Usually, it's cute - but sometimes I really wish you could just chill-out and take a nap.
*you love faces - and you are getting great at returning smiles, even from strangers!


*your getting great at working your hands. You suck on your fists and rub your little hands together.
*Daddy's hands are your favorite toys. You stare at them, rub your hands over them and pull at his fingers.
*you recently started reaching for toys - when you're lucky enough to grasp one, it goes straight into your mouth. Time to start baby-proofing!
*you are gorgeous! I'm not just biased ;) I really think you get more and more adorable every day.
*you fall asleep by yourself now... it's amazing. We lay you in the crib and you squirm and grunt for about 10 minutes to get comfortable - then you're out!
*you are still waking up once during the night for a little meal - but are sleeping for about 6 hours at a stretch.
*Daddy has suddenly become your favorite person and you light up when comes home.
*you LOVE Shelby!
*you are so sweet and silly - we can't imagine what life was like without you.

No comments: