Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I LOVE watching him sleep

I love him when he's awake too, of course. But there's something so sweet about a sleeping baby. Ry wants breakfast every morning at 6:30, but likes to fall back asleep until 9:30 or so. I've started putting him in bed with us after his feeding to get some quality cuddle time. He loves it in our bed - he falls asleep as soon as I lay him down.
And this is what he is doing at this very second:
He's a strong-willed baby, as well as strong-bodied. He's become an excellent roller and there's absolutely no way he's ever going back to being a back-sleeper. He loves the newly disovered tummy-sleeping and is sleeping quite well and loooooong these days. He used to grunt and arch his back and kick his feet CONSTANTLY while sleeping in his crib - I couldn't sleep through all the noise coming through the baby monitor. I think he was trying to roll over all that time because the past couple of nights he hasn't made a peep. So I give in... If tummy-sleeping rocks your world, baby boy - then so be it!

No comments: