Thursday, July 1, 2010
Rolling Over!?
We have such a strong baby - I can't believe he's getting mobile! I have been waiting for this event - Ry rolled from tummy to back at just 2 weeks old - so I figured he'd hit the back to tummy milestone early as well. He has been rocking himself onto his side for several weeks now so we stopped swaddling him so his hands would be free in case he did roll over at night. I woke up before him this morning (very rare!) and went in to check on him. There he was - completely flat on his belly! You're a stinker, Ryland. I put you on your back to sleep for a reason!
It did scare me a little to see him in this "dangerous" sleeping position. However, he slept really well last night! I know many babies are tummy sleepers and that's how all babies used to be put to sleep so I guess I shouldn't be too worried. Please ignore the horrendously mismatched pjs - sometimes we just don't try too hard to impress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Ryland! It is amazing how quickly they get to that stage of being mobile.
Post a Comment