Monday, July 26, 2010

Cast Your Vote...

Most people claim Ryland is a little Brent - except for my mom who swears he's a mini-me. I just found a baby picture of myself at 3 months, and I already had one of Brent. I tried to find a picture of Ry with a similar expression for a good comparison.


Baby Brent - 2 months

Baby Ry - 2 months
(couldn't find a nice open-mouth shot, but at least they are looking the same direction)


Baby Brandi - 3 months
Baby Ry - 3 months

What do you think? I still think he's a pretty nice blend - but definitely looks a lot more like me than I originally thought!

2 comments:

ckallred8 said...

I love this! My vote is as follows: Ryland has Brent's hair complete with the cowlicks, Brent's ears, Brandi's eyes, Brent's nose, and the mouth is a blend of both. He is just absolutely adorable any way you look at him, and he resembles his amazing parents in all the best ways!
He is his own unique person, and a precious gift from God above.

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Maybe he would look more like Brent if Brent was not 500 pounds in this photo... HAHA. I think he is a great blend of both and most importantly he is adorable.